Introduction

Sat, Nov 20 2010 12:06pm GMT 1
george
george
2 Posts
Hi my name is imed atoui. I am currently looking for any sort of work offshore. I know with no experience i have to start at the bottom, I am more than happy to do this as i plan on working my way up through the industry no matter where I s...tart. I have done my BOSIET, MIST and OGUK Medical certificates so am available for work straight away. Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated.
imedatoui@hotmail.fr

I do not allow to seek your benevolence to kindly draw my present request for recruitment in your company.I have the honor to come very respectfully hereby request you to kindly allow me to keep a job in your esteemed company in light of the following reasons:I am a senior technician in young Tunisian drilling site as assistant chief, within sectoral center drilling and building gabes with my diploma in 2010 I want to keep a position within your company to improve my teaching in the field education.That said, I am at your disposal all the tests and undergo interviews or provide any information or documents.Hoping that my application is accepted, please Dear accept the assurances of my sincere greetings as.

Sun, Mar 20 2011 07:00am GMT 2
Jane
Jane
1 Posts
Hello,
My name is Jane Snedddon, I am director of Global Road Safety Ltd, we are driver training and road safety consutants operating in the oil and gas sector. We offer on road courses to suit your needs and now the latest, extremely cost effective online driver assessments and training available in 40 countries with local content and a wide variety of languages. Please see our website at www.globalroadsafety.co.uk
Mon, Mar 21 2011 04:46pm GMT 3
amviraj
amviraj
1 Posts
Hi everyone my name is Viraj, 37yrs old and i am new to the industry. I worked in family run manufacturing industry for past 12 years. I have handled various aspects of the business purchase, R&D coordination, logistics, aftersales coordination etc. My job involved getting emmbeded controls developed and designing user interfaces, programming variable frequency ac drives for the application, coordinating with the 3d cad designers for product development, designing of belt transmissions, purchase of various industrial raw materials and spare parts, resourcing and procuring required parts and spares from across the globe.
I have completed diploma in Industrial Electronics and wish to switch career to OIL & GAS. Please suggest me a suitable career in the OIL & GAS industry and further courses/qualification I need to obtain to aid achiving the same.
Sun, Mar 27 2011 10:39pm IST 4
saf
saf
1 Posts
Hi my names Safwan Adam I am a fresh graduate in aeronautical engineering trying to get into this industry if you have any suggestions please do send me a message.

Thanks
Thu, Apr 7 2011 11:07am IST 5
Laurel22
Laurel22
3 Posts
Hi,My name is Ngele Laurel,i am a graduate in Polymer and Textile Engineering and i hold a certificate in Health,safety and environment.I graduated from Federal University of Technology Owerri,in Nigeria.I have worked with a construction and project management firm for 2 years and I am willing to work anywhere
Fri, Apr 22 2011 11:16pm IST 6
Oilfield
Oilfield
2 Posts
Hi, My name is Justin. I've been working in the Barnett Shale for about 4 years now. I work for a company that wholesales oil and gas parts and equipment. We do everything from flanges, ball valves, chokes, all of it. I've been looking for a network for oilfield supply professionals so I've created a group here to meet that need. I also run a website that has current oilfield news. If you like that kind of thing you can visit it @ http://www.oilfieldsalesman.com . Besides that, I look forward to meeting others in this community who share the same interests as I do... which is pretty much everything pertaining to the oilfield (particularly shale formations).
Fri, May 13 2011 09:57am IST 7
oilngas
oilngas
4 Posts
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for starting up the forum. There seems to be a serious lack of oil and gas forums on the internet and when you do find them they are normally sections on a much bigger subject.

I trust it will grow over time.

David
Tue, Jul 19 2011 06:44am IST 8
David
David
1 Posts
Hi Oil & Gas people firstly let me say what a great Idea this site is so I would like to give a big thank you to Kevin for his efforts in realising a very useful resource for the Oil and Gas industry, although not from an oil and gas back ground my speciality is offering specifice financial advice to contractors on a broad range of subjects covering tax, residency and tax! This is not intended as a pitch but simply to let you know I am here, advice is free so if any of you are struggling with any issues in this area please feel free to pm me.

Kevin again thanks for creating a great site for the guys Smile
Wed, Jun 13 2012 06:25am IST 9
Balu
Balu
1 Posts
Hi to all,

Myself Balachandra a Freelancer-Geophysicist from Bangalore, India. Happy to join this forum and looking for freelancing opportunity to serve the industry,
Thu, Oct 18 2012 05:26pm IST 10
Kaney
Kaney
2 Posts
Kaney - 24 in December. Scotland
Currently working ROV royal navy (7years)
Looking to transfer to civvy side and get qualified to go offshore. Any advice/contacts would be amazing.

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.

Oil and Gas Jobs Health and Safety Community